Thank you for visiting eChannelHub. Please read the following “Terms of Service” carefully before you start using the eChannelHub website. If you are using any of the Services of eChannelHub or any of its subdomains (collectively, the “echannelhub.com”), then you (Customer) are agreeing to adhere to these terms and conditions.
By using and accessing the Site or any of its services, you completely acknowledge and represent that you (I) have thoroughly read and understand these “Terms of Service” and you fully agree to adhere to them, (II) you are minimum 18 years old (or higher according to the age of majority in the state of your residence) and are able to step into a legally binding agreement and (III) agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to you and to your use of the Service. In case you will be using the multichannel ecommerce platform on behalf of any organization, you agree to represent yourself as an owner or employee of that organization, and you agree to this “Terms of Service” on behalf of the organization, and you hold the authority to bind the organization to this agreement. In such instance, “you” and “your” will stand for that organization.
General Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of this Agreement: If you are a paying or trial subscription holder of the multi-channel selling software of eChannelHub, by clicking the “I Accept” button or a similar “Get Started Now”, you provide us with your acceptance of these Terms and completely agree to adhere to these Terms. In case you do not want to adhere to these Terms, do not click on any of these buttons and refrain from using the Service.
Changes to this Agreement: eChannelHub completely reserves the right to modify and update this “Terms of Service” at any time without any prior notice. Any new feature that enhance or augment the available Service, including the release of new resources and tools, shall be subject to this “Terms of Service”. If you continue to use the Service of this multichannel ecommerce platform after any such changes, it will represent your consent to those changes. An updated version of those Terms will be posted on the website of eChannelHub and will also be made available on the Service user interface. You agree to be kept posted about the modifications to these Terms through electronic notification. You should not continue using the Service, if you do not agree to each of those changes.
Service: Subject to these “Terms of Service”, eChannelHub will exercise reasonable efforts to make the Site and its Service available to you and grant you remote access to use the Site and its Service via the internet. Subject to your adherence to these “Terms of Service”, eChannelHub grants you (and the users of eChannelHub) a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, license to access and use the available functionalities of the Site and its Service. You may access the Site and its Service for your information and solely for your personal use as intended through the available functionalities and as allowed by these “Terms of Service”.
Use of Account
In accordance with these “Terms of Service”, visitors may browse the eChannelHub Site, but will not be provided with complete access to the Service of the multichannel ecommerce platform without becoming a registered member first. To become a registered account (“Account”) holder, you have to comply with the following:
- You are a human. eChannelHub does not permit accounts registered by “bots” or any other automated methods.
- Your login should be used by one person only – eChannelHub does not permit a single login to be shared by multiple people. You should create separate login for each of the users of the multichannel listing software in accordance with your wish.
- You must provide eChannelHub with your actual legal full name, a verified email address, and any other information required for completing the subscription process. You completely agree to provide true, complete, accurate and current information when signing up, and you agree to keep the information up to date. During the signup process, you will also be asked to create a password.
- You agree to hold sole responsibility for any and all use of your Account with eChannelHub, including any Content posted and any activity that takes place in connection with or under your Account.
- You agree to hold sole responsibility to keep your Account and its password secured. eChannelHub cannot and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising out of your failure to comply with the security obligations. You must notify eChannelHub immediately if you notice any unauthorized activity in your order management system
- You must not use the Service for any unauthorized or illegal purpose. You agree to never violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) through the use of the Service.
- One legal entity or person should not maintain multiple trial accounts.
- eChannelHub does not guarantee that the Service is free from viruses, bugs, errors or any other program limitations. eChannelHub also does not guarantee access to the internet or to any other content or service through its Service.
- You agree to use the service of the multi-channel selling software at your own sole risk. eChannelHub provides the Service on “as available” and “as is” basis. You agree to use the Service, including any software, applets, services and content accessible therein, entirely at your own risk.
- You agree that eChannelHub holds right to gather, use and store non-sensitive data that can be identified uniquely to a specific account and otherwise sensitive data that will be aggregated and anonymized.
- The entire liability of eChannelHub for any reason will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Service purchased from eChannelHub.
- You agree that eChannelHub may use your particulars (name and logo) to identify you as one of its customers on its website or in other types of sales and marketing materials (provided that your consent will be taken by eChannelHub before issuing any press release related to your use of the Service).
You are solely responsible for your conduct, your content as well as your communications with other members of eChannelHub while using the Service. You completely agree to use the service of the multichannel ecommerce platform in compliance with every applicable law. In addition, while using the Service, you guarantee that you will not:
- Inhibit or restrict any other user of eChannelHub from enjoying and using the service;
- Post or transmit any fraudulent, unlawful, obscene, libelous, profane, pornographic, abusive, offensive, threatening or otherwise objectionable information of any type, including without limitation of any transmissions encouraging or constituting conduct that would give rise to civil liability, represent a criminal offense, or otherwise contravene any local, state, national or international law, including limitation of the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- Post or transmit any solicitations, advertisements, pyramid schemes, chain letters, investment schemes or opportunities or any other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise permitted by eChannelHub expressly) or engage in flooding or spamming;
- Attempt to access the Service or interfere with the typical operation of the Service using any other method than the interfaces provided by eChannelHub;
- Replicate, copy, reproduce or transcribe the “look and feel” of the Site and its Service, or any of its functionalities and features;
- Disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to perceive or obtain the source code from any of the software or technology used to access or provide the Service;
- Use the Service to transmit malware, viruses, or kinds of malicious software, or links to any of them;
- Disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with the features related to security of the Site and its Service or features that restrict or prevent copying or use of any information available on the Site;
- Post, transmit, publish, distribute or reproduce in any way, software, information or any other material accessed through the Service that is protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, or derivative work or any kind with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the right holder or copyright owner;
- Try to obtain unauthorized access to the Site, Service, accounts of other members, computer systems or networks related to the Site.
Changes to the Service and prices
- eChannelHub reserves the right to change or discontinue, permanently or temporarily, the Service (or any component thereof) with or without notice at any time. Where possible, you will be provided with reasonable advance notice by eChannelHub before your Account gets terminated. You agree that you will not be able to continue with the Service if your Account gets terminated.
- eChannelHub shall not be liable to any party (you or any third party) for any modification, suspension, discontinuance or price change of the Service.
- eChannelHub reserves the right to adjust pricing for its Service or any parts thereof. Notice will be sent to you (may be through the Service, the Site or through email) prior to the price changes taking effect. Unless a specific time is mentioned in the notice sent to you, such price changes will take effect at the beginning of the next billing cycle of your membership. eChannelHub also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to send you special offers and promotions that will be subject to additional terms and conditions conveyed to eChannelHub by you.
Third party service, content and links
You agree and acknowledge that:
- eChannelHub does not hold any responsibility for the availability or accuracy of services or information provided by any third party linked site.
- Neither eChannelHub nor any of its service or content providers shall be liable for any delays or errors in the content, or for actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Links to third party sites do not represent any endorsement by eChannelHub of such sites or the services, content, advertising, products or other materials displayed on such sites. Service is linked to many web pages where information comes from different sources.
- Official eChannelHub licensees provide some of this information, but some may come from unaffiliated or unofficial individuals and organizations, both internal and external to eChannelHub.
- You agree and acknowledge that eChannelHub shall not be liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or to be caused allegedly in connection with or by the use of or reliance on any such services, content, advertising or other materials presented on such sites.
Payments and refunds
Except for the trial subscription plan of the multichannel ecommerce platform offered by eChannelHub, there is a charge of using the Service that is billed in advance. You agree to pay the charge in full by agreeing to these Terms. Charges for current subscription plans of eChannelHub are available on the Site and will be displayed during the time of your sign up for the Service. eChannelHub may cancel or suspend the Service in case of non-receipt of the payment in full from you.
- Presently our payment gateway is facilitated by PayPal. Other modes such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover will be added soon.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your Account current and your billing information up to date. You agree that you hold the authority to use your preferred payment mode to pay for the subscription of the order management system. You also authorize eChannelHub to charge you for the Service through the payment method you selected. In case of issuance of a refund, the amount will be credited to the same account you used to pay eChannelHub for your subscription.
- If you upgrade from any trial subscription plan to any paying plan, your trial will be ended immediately. Your account will be charged immediately for the first month of the paying plan upon upgrading. If eChannelHub receives written notice from you within 30 days of the day your account is initially charged that you would like to discontinue the Service for whatever reason, eChannelHub will refund that initial payment to the same account that you used originally. Refund is only applicable for the first time you use the Service.
- The Service is non-refundable after the initial 30 days of use. There will be no credits or refunds for partial months of Service, refunds for months unutilized with a running account, or upgrade/downgrade refunds. No exceptions will be considered in order to maintain equality for everyone.
Cancellation and termination
- You are, in your sole discretion, responsible for canceling your Account of the multichannel ecommerce platform You can do it directly with the help of the tool under the “Billing Information” tab.
- eChannelHub reserves complete right to terminate or suspend your Account and revoke any and all present or future use of its Service, or any other service offered by it, at any time for any reason. Such termination will result in the deletion or deactivation of your Account or your access to the Account, and the relinquishment and forfeiture of all content in the Account. eChannelHub holds the right to refuse the Service to anyone at any time for any reason.
You must have appropriate legal right to sell any product and/or service. You may not list any of the following through the Service offered by eChannelHub.
- Live animals or items manufactured using any animal species listed in Appendix I of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species or designated as endangered or threatened by the U.S. Endangered Species Act, items created from dog or cat pelts or parts as defined in 19 U.S.C. § 1308, or bones or ivory from ivory-producing animals.
- Bulk email lists.
- Human body parts (e.g., skulls, relics, human remains or any other part).
- Instructions, plans, kits, or parts designed to build silencers illegally.
- Illegal weapons, kits, instructions, parts or plans designed to convert firearms to full-auto fire illegally.
- Restricted, hazardous or toxic substances or materials.
- Items containing names, signatures or faces of any person unless authorized by that particular person.
- Multi-level marketing programs or programs that serve similar purpose.
You may not list any item that will cause you or us to violate any applicable law, regulation, statute or ordinance. You also may not list any item that is counterfeit or stolen. Your listing may not be libelous, defamatory, harassing or threatening and it may not contain child pornography or obscenity.
- These Terms will become binding and effective when accepted by you as set forth above. It will end when your subscription of the multichannel listing software ends or when these Terms are terminated otherwise as mentioned herein. In addition to other remedial measures available to us, we hold the option to terminate your rights immediately under these Terms (including your use and access of the Site, Service and/or technology used by us) if you fail to adhere to your obligations mentioned in these Terms. You understand that if you wish to use the Service after your Account gets terminated, you may need to opt for re-registration and provide us with all your information anew. Without limiting other remedial measures, eChannelHub also reserves the right to limit or partially suspend or terminate the Site, Service, technology used by us or your Account, cancel access to the Site, remove or delay any content on the Site, and take technical as well as legal steps to keep any user away from the Site if eChannelHub thinks that you or any of the other users are infringing the actual property rights of any third party, acting inconsistently with the policy of eChannelHub or creating possible legal liabilities.
- Any notice permitted or required by this Agreement shall be deemed delivered if delivered in writing (a) by personal delivery, (b) by courier upon written verification of the receipt, (c) by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, upon verification of the receipt, (d) by facsimile transmission or telecopy when confirmed by facsimile transmission or telecopy report or (e) by email notification as long as “LEGAL NOTICE” or “NOTICE” is mentioned in the subject line of the email and the email generates a delivery confirmation. Notices must be sent to the appropriate contacts and address of eChannelHub.
You agree that regardless of any law or statute to the country, any cause of action or claim related to or arising out of use of the “Terms of Service” or Service must be filed within one (1) year after such cause of action or claim arose, or be barred forever.
By using and accessing the Site you agree to this “Terms of Service”.