We are only looking for quality content that matches our eCommerce criteria. Here is a list of some generic subjects that we are interested in, which you can write an in-depth post about something related or of interest for our readers.
So, if you think you have what it takes to write for us, then we would love to hear from you!
* Any marketplace listed at https://echannelhub.com/integrations/ For example – Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Walmart, Shopify etc.
** Tutorials for all platforms listed at https://echannelhub.com/integrations/
If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will give you full credit at the bottom of your post with a featured ‘bio’. Here you can include a bit of information about you and your website and upto 2 Social Channels.
Fill out the form below to get in contact with us and let us know what you are interested in writing for us. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you are not sure and provide few links of your past works.
It usually takes us 2-3 days to go through all submissions. We will get back to you asap.
We are always happy to accept relevant guest posts from other bloggers and marketers. Please read the guidelines below to submit a guest post.
Note: We do not accept posts that fail to follow these guidelines, so we advise you to read these carefully.
1. You can submit one-off guest posts or become a regular contributor.
2. We accept article posts, lists, cheat sheets or checklists, stats and infographic posts (no product reviews and no general promotional posts about other products or services).
3. All posts must be at least 1,500 words long (excluding infographic posts). A Infographic post must have at least 600 words.
4. You can only have ONE third-party link (do follow) inside the body of the content and one inside your author bio. A This third-party link must be relevant to the posts subject AND must not link to a competitor or a business offering similar services to us.
5. Your post must contain at least ONE internal link to another page on the eChannelHub site/blog.
6. We advise you to send us your blog post ideas first before actually writing.
7. You do not need to create or send us any images (unless it’s an infographic post or it is necessary in the post).
8. Finally, we may edit your post to make sure it is suitable for our site (this includes changes to the copy and adding/removing irrelevant links). When submitting your draft post, we will also need a short author bio, profile picture (optional) and a link to your blog/website for your author bio.
Learn more about eChannelHub with a free demo, tailored for your unique retail business.Request A Demo
Learn more about eChannelHub with a free demo, tailored for your unique retail business